Registered Bridal Consultant Course Outline
• ASSIGNMENT #1 – THE WORLD OF BRIDAL: An overview of the industry and five factors influencing the bridal market.
• ASSIGNMENT #2 – UNDERSTANDING BRIDAL FASHION: Provides comprehensive product knowledge. Topics covered including sizing, design elements, gown components, and using that product knowledge to sell effectively.
• ASSIGNMENT #3 – GROOM’S TRADITIONS, ROLES AND FORMALWEAR: Focuses on his role, duties and style choices.
• ASSIGNMENT #4 – WEDDING INVITATIONS: Provides a thorough and user-friendly guide to selecting and selling wedding invitations.
• ASSIGNMENT #5 – THE HISTORY OF WEDDING TRADITIONS: It is helpful for the skilled consultant to know about the ethnic traditions and customs from many other cultures.
• ASSIGNMENT #6 – MARKETING BRIDAL: Introduces the ten steps to achieving sales success in bridal.
• ASSIGNMENT #7 – PERFECTING THE TEN STEPS: Focuses on the first four steps – opening the sale, gathering information about the wedding, gown selection, confirming and reassuring.
• ASSIGNMENT #8 – HANDLING OBJECTIONS: Looks at the role of objections in completing the sale and tackles some of the most common ones.
• ASSIGNMENT #9 – CLOSE AND REASSURE: Works to understand this critical part of the selling process by discussing the importance of asking good questions. Provides classic examples of closings that work.
• ASSIGNMENT #10 - COMPLETING THE STEPS: Stresses the important of an effective sales wrap up, in introducing “add on sales”, the roles of self evaluation of effective follow up.
• ASSIGNMENT #11 – MORE THOUGHTS ON SELLING: Suggests more ideas from the experts on how to improve selling techniques. Includes specific ideas that have worked for successful consultants.
• ASSIGNMENT #12 – COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Success in bridal depends on our ability to communicate clearly and effectively with our customers and co-workers.
• ASSIGNMENT #13 – TIME – A PRECIOUS POSSESSION: In this world of 24-7 activity, it urges us to use our limited time wisely and offers suggestions on how to do this most effectively.
• ASSIGNMENT #14 - ETIQUETTE: Learning the rules of etiquette gives a bridal consultant self-confidence.
• ASSIGNMENT #15 –MENTAL POWER: the distance between the benefits of achievement and the level of mediocrity is entirely one of decision.
• ASSIGNMENT #16 – CUSTOMER SERVICE: A focus on customer service and satisfaction is a strong, viable strategy for growth.
• ASSIGNMENT #17– STORE OPERATIONS: Focuses on the responsibilities of all staff to help manage store assets: merchandise care guidelines, loss prevention, credit card and bad checks.
• ASSIGNMENT #18 – FINAL EXAM AND EVALUATION OF COURSE: Upon completion of this assignment, you will receive the title and a certificate as a Registered Bridal Consultant.